- Integrated trunk supports are attached to a planar aluminium backrest shell and may be adjusted for angle, height, and up to a total of 3”
of width to create a custom supportive shape.
- Aluminium stays on the backside of the two layer foam pad can be molded to support lumbar, scoliosis, and kyphosis needs.
- Aluminium stays are offset from center of cushion, removing pressure points from the spine.
- 9” of total depth adjustment: 5” in front of canes and 4” behind the canes.
- Lightweight durable aluminium shell comes with head support holes.
- Provides pelvic and scapular relief.
- Compatible with lateral hardware. A total of 11” of pad width adjustment (5.5” per side) and over 5” of height adjustment.
- Compatible with head support: 2” wide x 1” tall hole pattern.
- Integrated chest harness strap guides or predrilled holes for optional extension strap guides.
Education & Evidence
Proof in motion.
The right chair can make all the difference — in your life, in your independence, and in your long-term health. See how we’re using the latest medical research to deliver information that moves everyone in our industry forward.