- Features flexible, adjustable straps that allow this product to off set the center of pressure and better remove pressure points from the spine. This allows for a more aggressive molding to each individual patient’s natural anatomy to support many seating positions ranging from
upright seating to a severely rotated back.
- Equipped with an oversized aluminium shell cutout to allow deeper immersion into the back.
- Thick Visco surface layer adds extra comfort and support by contouring to the user’s body.
- Designed to effortlessly adjust, the Boa® closure system brings comfort and support to the lower and upper thoracic regions.
- With the Boa® reel and cable system, equal and stable pressure distribution is accomplished in an “off the shelf” back design.
- The open back frame design gives the ability to off -load the pressure typically seen on spinal deformities through the back frame
Education & Evidence
Proof in motion.
The right chair can make all the difference — in your life, in your independence, and in your long-term health. See how we’re using the latest medical research to deliver information that moves everyone in our industry forward.