The advantages of retractable belts, without hardware against the hips. Stiffened end straps stay upright when unfastened, without catching in wheels.
Straps pivot forward and back for easy transfers or part-time belt use. Can be used on chest, upper legs and/or trunk, and compatible with Bodypoint`s sub-ASIS pads. A great solution for active users who dislike webbing belts. Mounting hardware is included, but consider adding a Belt Mounting Extension Kit, particularly when mounting on power chairs.
- Straps pivot forward and back for easy transfers
- Better stability due to a closer fit
- Simple, low-profile fastener for even tight spaces
- Resistant to abrasion, tearing and temperature extremes
- Install on almost any chair style with a variety of mounting options